Tenants / Buyers
Don't Expose yourself to the serious health risk!
Find Out Why
Landlords & Home Owners
Manage your risk of bad tenants, personal and financial liability! * Costly Remediation * Costly Lawsuit
Find Out Why
Property Managers / Real Estate Agents
Manage your risk of bad tenants and personal liability.
Find Out Why
Previous
Next

1 in 16 Australians have used methamphetamine, and 286,000+ use habitually.

Once contaminated, a home remains contaminated until addressed.

Toxic residues left by a single user do not break down over the life of a home.

Exposure to high levels of methamphetamine residue can cause you to suffer from a range of health issues.

The police bust about 10% of properties being used to cook meth, leaving 90% of properties not found.  That is a lot of families living innocently in contaminated houses.  These statistics do not even include houses having meth smoked in them.

Tenants / Buyers

Don’t expose yourself to the serious invisible Health Risk!

Landlords / Home Owners

Manage your risk of bad tenants, personal and financial liability!

Property Managers / Real Estate Agents

Manage your risk of bad tenants and personal liability.

Test your Business/Property/Vehicle for the presence Meth Residue with our DIY Meth Testing Kits.

Suspect Meth Residue in your home?

Covid-19 Surface Testing

In the current environment of the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses along with the health authorities are looking for ways to monitor the presence of Covid-19 with in their businesses.  With these tests they provide the opportunity to monitor the need for cleaning and to document if cleaning has been completed adequately.